Welcome to NOZAWA ONSEN Snow Resort!!
A True snow paradise! One of Japanʼs most superb and expansive winter sports areas.
Extending from the top to the foot of Mt. Kenashi (1,650m), Nozawa Onsen Ski Resort boasts an altitude differential of 1,085 meters and a total ski slope area of 297 hectares. Indeed, the resort ranks among the very top in Japan in terms of size, its history and snow quality.
The abundance of 100% natural, high-quality powder snow allows you to enjoy skiing well into early May.
The unlimited variety of slopes and courses, including the exciting Snow Park, guarantees satisfaction to snow lovers of all levels from the advanced to beginners as well as families, providing all comers with the ideal playground to enjoy the ultimate in skiing, snowboarding or whatever on-snow fun delights you.
NOZAWA SKI ＆ SNOWBOARD SCHOOL
NOZAWA ONSEN Snow Resort Information
- Opening times :
- 8:30 〜 16:30 (17:00)
- Night times :
- 〜 20:00 (Please check schedule in advance. Need another ticket for Night skiing)
36 ski slopes ＆ courses plus the snow park
- Longest ski run :
- 10,000m (from Mt. Kenashi summit via Yamabiko Slope - Uenotaira Slope - Paradise Slope - Forest Course)
- Vertical Drop :
- 1,085m (Mt. Kenashi summit: 1,650m / Karasawa Slope bottom: 565m)
- Advanced terrain :
- 30% / Intermediate terrain: 30% / Beginner terrain: 40% / Max gradient: 39° (The Challenge Wall of 39°)
- Lifts data :
- Gondola lifts (2), regular ski lifts (18), moving walkway (1)